
Boy what a day...what a week! Weather was gorgeous, we took a nice long walk. Mommy even got a shower! And still...what a day! The boys are 'off' in every way this week and I seem to be emotionally UNequipped to handle it. Daddy, of course, is just tired. He works hard and stays up late. The second part is his doing. So it takes some of the "aww" out of when I see him falling asleep on the floor while Buddy is literally pouncing him repeatedly. A part of me feels bad then I remember - the kids go to bed at 8pm...no reason he has to be up. Then I'm back to 'GetupandGetoverit' again. Not much to share today, just glad to have made it. My supper didn't even turn out as yummy as I planned. Welp, what more reason do I need to go to bed and try again tomorrow, right? G'Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment